1) Butterscotch for reference. He’s mine, and he’s been named!
[photo credit: Please Miss, am I still pretty? via photopin (license)]
2) Gray and white short hair with pink nose. Isn’t she sweet? So delicate. (And she looks so much like Priss!)
[photo credit: brody3 via photopin (license)]
3) Solid black male. Such a handsome fellow.
[photo credit: Jenny is such a sweet little girl and 1 of 5 kittens we are fostering. via photopin (license)]
4) Tri-color Tabby (or Calico) — and no, Jenny will not be accepted as a suggestion…
To participate in the contest, just leave a comment with your suggestions for names. Number them as above, so I will know which name is meant for which kitten. At the end of the month, I will gather the suggestions into a poll and have a vote on the final names–though I may extend the deadline if there are not enough entries. If your kitten name is chosen, you will win acknowledgment credit in the book, and a surprise fitting for the challenge. 🙂
I’ll go with Mr. Fluffkins for #3.
Some name suggestions:
2) Pearl, or Misty
3) Sable, Inky, Smokey or Cinder
2, Elizabeth, as in Queen the first.
3, Henry V.
4, Anne, as in Queen Anne’s (lace)
3. Cash (as in the Man in Black)
4. Nameless? I kinda think “Nameless” might be a good name for a cat. I mean, she’s going to ignore whatever you name her anyway…
Lessee… Nonpariel (gray and white), Licorice (black), Cookie (tortie)
1. Marmalade 2. Tabitha 3. Bagheera 4. Calliope:)
#2 – Phoebe
#3 – Nyx
#4 – Syrah
#3 Jamaal, after the plastic cat someone gave me at a Toastmasters meeting.
1. Butterscotch is a perfect name!
2. Maise (“may-see”)
4. Miss Marple
#2 Pixie. Or Heart-thief. I could fall into those eyes and never surface again.
#3 Master of the Universe (Uni for short)
#4 Mardi Gras (Tuesday for short)
3 – Han
4 – Foxy
Selene for #1. Nigel or Cugel for #2. Triella for #3
2. Cherilyn (for Alicia Silverstone’s character in “Clueless”)
3. Tommy Lee (for Men in Black)
4. Hobbit (for, well, The Hobbit)
2. She’s so delicate that the thing that stands out to me is her face is so triangular. I might go as simple as ‘Trinity’..found a list of triple goddesses but I don’t know her personality.. I like Selene, Artemis, Aphrodite, Muse, Luna, Minerva, Bast.. and I might even go with something else but I don’t know what she acts like.. ACTUALLY.. I think my favorite might be Muse because it sounds like ‘mews’.. get it!!??
3. Depending on personality- Jet if he runs around, Ash if he’s a fighter or Shade if he’s a fraidy-cat.
4. Harleen- Reminds me of a harlequin, which led me to Harley Quinn.. which led me to her real name which is less of a mouthful than Harlequin.. or Colombina which was the harlequin’s love interest.
2. Princess Taffeta
2 Golightly as in Holly as she has Audrey Hepburn eyes!
3 Nocturn as he’s as dark as night.
4 Smaragda; which means emerald in Greek and her eyes are this colour.